Monthly skills training is offered three days per week. Training is held on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Players can choose to train on from any of the three training day options. The training activities are focused on the four core skills: running with the ball (dribbling); 1v1; striking the ball; and first touch.
SKILL SESSION 4 is OPEN!
- Tuesday: Feb. 4, 18, 25; Mar. 25 from 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- Thursday: Feb. 20, 27; Mar. 5, 12 from 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm
- Friday: Feb. 28; Mar. 6, 13, 20 from 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Pine Trails Park #6 & #7; 10555 Trails End Road; Parkland, FL 33076
- 10 min. Ball Mastery Warm-Up
- 30 min. Skill Building Activities
- 20 min. Small-Sided Games
- 1 training day per week $99 (4 sessions)
- 2 training days per week $179 (8 sessions)
WHAT TO BRING:
- White Shirt & Black Shorts
- Shin Guards
- Visit our on-line store at soccer.com and look for Soccer Academy and Training
- Program pre-registration on-line is REQUIRED to hold your spot.
- Payments must be made at least 2 weeks prior to the start of the session at the City of Parkland PREC (Trails EndRd) or City of Parkland Tennis Center (Parkside Dr.) Checks payable to: City of Parkland.